Products & Services - Custom Peptide Synthesis
The peptides are synthesized using solid phase and solution phase chemistry by employing state-of-the-art automatic synthesizers, semi-automatic and manual peptide synthesizers as well as proprietary synthesizing methodologies. Peptides are purified by C-18 reverse phase HPLC. Other purification methods, such as ion-chromatography and gel filtration chromatography, may also be used when needed. Depending on the difficulty of the peptide sequences, crude products are generally delivered in 1-2 weeks and delivery of the purified lyophilizates can be expected in 2-3 weeks.
- Both small and large scale peptide syntheses ranging from milligram to multigram
- Peptides at different purity levels: desalted, >70%, >80%, >90%, >95% and >99%
- Multiple Antigenic Peptides
- Cyclic peptides: disulfide-bridge and different head-tail cyclizations such as thioether and macrolactam, etc.
- Peptide modifications: terminal modification, unusual amino acid, fluorescent labeling, biotin labeling, parallel and anti-parallel cyclic dimers, peptide counter-ion transformations and many others
- Free personalized technical consultation
- Complete customer confidentiality
CanPeptide has a solid record of successful custom peptide synthesis. Our success rate is more than 95%, compared to the industry general success rate of 75%.